Tabs

Friday, January 6, 2012

Project 365

The Christmas decorations are down, the pine needles swept, and the six cd changer of holiday music is on a 334 day hiatus.

Goodbye Jingle Bells.  And hello secret music stash the hubby had growing in the Jeep.  Ask the Mrs. to take a vehicle to the shop = forfeit the tunes.  And I'm ALL OVER this one:

My favorite?  Go ahead, I KNOW you want to listen to it........


There's just something about that bass groove cranked so loud it bounces off my chest that makes my car go faster, my coffee taste better, and my day more accomplished.  I'm preparing to hit the treadmill this weekend to This Is It on blue ray.  I'm pretty sure it will be a bionic kinda experience.  Maybe I'll keep the fire extinguisher close by.  Because that's just what Michael does to this white girl these days.



Project 365.....

I'm trying a new project this year that I was introduced to through a friend.  Meet Project 365.  A picture a day in the life of Karen.  It's day 6.  And you know what?  I love this.  I love that I'm consciously thinking every day about what shot paints the picture of my day, of what caught my eye, or what inspires me.  I love that at the end I will have a keepsake album that will remind me of 365 capturable moments of 2012.  I love that my camera now goes EVERYWHERE with me.  I love that this forces me to learn more and more about my hobby, every single day.  And I love that it's already teaching me that every shot doesn't have to be perfect.  Because perfection means I'm done learning.  And I never want to be done learning the secrets of this passion called photography.  My project peep, Kris, said my 365 needs to be shared.  Here. On Jive and Java's.  

Yikes.

Introducing my first Friday 365 post.  I recommend Track 8 for your viewing pleasure : ).




Anniversary Tulips


**SNOW!!**


Retro decor at Jim Beaver School of Music


Our source of heat


A day at the office.  671 boxes in.  20,000 patient names entered.


My gift.  




HAPPY WEEKEND




No comments:

Post a Comment