Tabs

Friday, January 13, 2012

Hey Mondays~ TGIF.

Dear second week of January,

TGIF baby.  Thanks for visiting, but SEE YA.  I don't know where you got off track, but there was an awful lot of your Monday that rolled over into my Tuesday.  And kept on rollin' into my Wednesday.  Blahday the 9th, blahday the 10th, blahday the 11th.  And that funny little joke when night after night you'd giggle in the dark while this mamma got NO SLEEP?  Like for about 9 days straight?  Whatever.  I'm not sure what that was all about but you seemed to be visiting several of my peeps too.  So to the sleep thief of the night that's on your committee;  Dude, let my people go.  




I'm thinking mother nature was feeling it too.  Meet Monday:



What up Monday.  I'd like you to meet my friend Tuesday:



Oh hey Wednesday, I take it you three know each other.
But I love a cute pair of rain boots, so nice try.  And a big shout out to my 6 hours of sleep Thursday....oh baby.  You make me feel like a natural woman....



Amidst the rain and gloom I fought hard to create some sunshine moments.  And some of them found me.  Connecting with friends, appreciating the things that make you smile when you have to dig harder to find them, and sipping that latte a little slower while you wait for the rain to stop.

Monday's sunshine:




Tuesday:




Wednesday rebellion.  Right on Monica.




Thursday was all mine.  Because when the second week of January gives you lemons, this girl knows how to make some killer lemonade.  Without the rain we won't ever see the rainbow.  Well get in, shut up, fasten your seat belts, and don't ask me to turn down my tunes.
Because this is my I-26 rainbow.



POT O' GOLD


Ever since Christmas I've been getting tripod shots that look like this:


Followed by thoughts like this: 

I need to start researching tripods.  
This *&#$% tripod.
 I'm going to need to be medicated if I don't score me a tripod.
THAT'S IT.  




Well research complete. 
I got plans for you Manfrotto.  And happy Thursday to you too.





Friday showed up and SHOWED OUT.  


Those blue skies are the real deal.  Oh, and Friday, thanks keeping it cold.  I have no hate for you.  I mean it IS January after all.  And just for that?  Here's what's for dinner.  Ode to your bad 25 degree self.



Friday 365:  
Here are my three that weren't shared above.  It was a week of learning and trial and error.  But the story behind this shot?  Crazy goosebumps moment.  A team of grade schoolers, including my son, were invited to compete with the high schoolers in a dodgeball tournament.  This is the sweetest THIRD grade boy EVER as the last man standing against a team of Juniors.  AKA giants.  Don't mess, cuz he was picking them off one by one.  What you can't hear is the entire gym of 100 chanting his sweet name, cheering him on.  Sometimes life's treasures come in small packages.  And for the record, if things go right he'll be my future son-in-law.  I'm just sayin'.  





G'night, and sweet blue sky dreams.....

No comments:

Post a Comment